Patient With Relapsed Large Cell Lymphoma: Reference Product or Biosimilar? Webinar is organized by American Society of Hematology (ASH) and will be held from Dec 04, 2017 - Dec 03, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event is Hematologists, hematologist/oncologists, oncologists, and others who are managing patients with neoplasms and need to stay updated on developments related to biosimilars. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.5 Credit Hours.
Biosimilars: A New Era of Hematology/Oncology Management Considerations :
With the increasing entry of biosimilars into clinical practice, it is important to equip and prepare hematology/oncology clinicians with information that can provide a context for the appropriate use of biosimilars. This program looks to increase clinician awareness, knowledge, and confidence regarding the role of biosimilars in clinical care, which has the potential for a notably positive impact on patient access to biologic therapy, as well as the cost of care.
Part II: What Would You Do? :
Learners interpret the foundational information about biosimilars through the evaluation of three case-based scenarios.
Patient With Relapsed Large Cell Lymphoma: Reference Product or Biosimilar? :
In this webinar, Drs. Andrew Zelenetz and Gary Lyman review clinical trial data and discuss extrapolation as it relates to the potential use of a biosimilar in a patient with relapsed large cell lymphoma.
Learning Objectives :
• Define biosimilars, extrapolation, and interchangeability on the basis of FDA definitions and guidance
• Explain the basics of the FDA approval process and how it uses the “totality of evidence” to determine biosimilarity
• Explore data on safety and immunogenicity of originator biologics and biosimilars
• Examine relevant regulations concerning pharmacy substitution with biosimilars
• Apply the foundational knowledge on biosimilars into clinical situations relevant to hematology/oncology practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|