OB/GYN Ultrasound is organized by Advanced Health Education Center(AHEC) and would be held on Sep 14 - 18, 2017 at Advanced Health Education Center, Houston, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event basically for Physicians seeking entry level information for OB and gynecological ultrasound. Physician specialties can include but are not limited to OB/GYN specialists, family practice, internal medicine, emergency medicine or radiology. In addition, this course is beneficial for nurses, midwives, sonographers, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and radiology personnel.
OB/GYN ultrasound course that is focused on the ultrasound examination and evaluation of the female pelvis. Each day begins with lecture, including physics, instrumentation, female anatomy, fetal biometry. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
At the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
• Utilize the principles of instrumentation to obtain diagnostic images
• Recognize normal and abnormal pelvic anatomy
• Identify the difference in techniques related to transabdominal and endovaginal pelvic scanning techniques
• Identify basic fetal anatomy and biophysical profile
• Identify basic fetal anomalies and their ultrasound appearance
• Apply appropriate measurement techniques in transabdominal and endovaginal scanning
• Identify ultrasound findings in evaluating ectopic pregnancy
Register early and save! Please register early and reserve your place by providing payment to avoid an additional $25 fee required for registrations given within two (2) weeks of the course.
|Contact No.||:||800 239 1361|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration||18 Sep,2017||USD 2974.00|