North American Rhinology and Allergy Conference (NARAC) 7th Annual Conference
North American Rhinology and Allergy Conference (NARAC) 7th Annual Conference is organized by North American Rhinology and Allergy Conference(NARAC), American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) and would be held during Feb 9 - 11, 2017 at El Conquistador Resort, Fajardo, Puerto Rico, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event basically for Practicing allergists and rhinologist, Fellows in allergy and rhinology training programs, Primary care physicians who care for allergy and rhinology patients, Allied health professionals in the field of allergy and rhinology. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits offering.
Educational Objectives :
• Identify appropriate strategies to determine the diagnosis of chronic rhinosinusitis and its subtypes.
• Discuss the hypothesized pathophysiologic mechanisms for development of chronic rhinosinusitis.
• Identify potential complications of sinonasal disease and develop strategies for their prevention.
• Weigh the risks and benefits of novel medical and surgical therapeutic modalities for chronic rhinosinusitis.
• Develop optimal treatment strategies for moderate to severe allergic rhinitis.
• Develop strategies to screen for and diagnose sleep disordered breathing related to nasal disease.
• Diagnose and treat hereditary angioedema
|Contact No. :||(401) 331-2510|
January 01, 2017
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $350.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news