New Paradigms in Obesity Management Conference is organized by Legacy Health System and would be held on Oct 13, 2017 at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center - Lorenzen Auditorium, Portland, Oregon, United States Of America.
The target audience for this medical event for Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Psychologists, Psyciatrists, Multidisciplinary Team Members. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Identify patients who have the greatest need to achieve weight loss
• Explain how to implement a viable medical group visit for weight loss
• Recognize post-operative complications likely to be seen by primary care providers
• Describe community prevention efforts and partnerships in Oregon addressing obesity and associated risk factors
• Explain the principles of the Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
• Translate dietary recommendations into real world practice
• Demonstrate at least two methods to elicit change talk
Additional information will be posted as soon as available
|Contact No.||:||(503) 413-2846,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - Conference Fee||11 Oct,2017||USD 75.00|
|Nurses / Other allied health providers - Conference Fee||11 Oct,2017||USD 50.00|
|Students - Conference Fee||11 Oct,2017||USD 40.00|