National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium is organized by World Class CME and will be held during Dec 03 - 07, 2017 at Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America. This CME conference has been approved for a maximum of 35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This program has been planned and implemented in accordance with ACCME essentials and standards. World Class CME relies on its CME faculty to provide program content that is evidence-based and free of commercial bias. Therefore, any faculty, program director, reviewer and/or provider industry relationships will be disclosed and resolved. Speakers are required to openly disclose any limitations of data and/or any discussion of any off-label, experimental, or investigational uses of drugs or devices in their presentations.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Utilize CT imaging for both lung screening and lung disease diagnosis
• Image both upper and lower body musculoskeletal injury using MRI
• Use MDCT imaging of the pancreas, liver, abdomen and bowel as a diagnostic tool
• Hone ultrasound skills when conducting gynecological, obstetrical, cardiovascular, venous and thyroid evaluations
• Develop a strategy for common emergency imaging scenarios
• Design an approach to MRI of genitourinary masses, cancer and infections
• Improve diagnosis of CT images of multiple specific neurologic medical conditions
• Apply CT and ultrasound to cardiovascular evaluations
• Adjust imaging approach to accommodate children in emergency situations
• Improve assessment of breast disease with the use of MRI, ultrasound, 3D mammography and more