Moving from Competence to Excellence in Patient Care is organized by Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM) and will be held during Aug 01, 2017 - Mar 30, 2019 at Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America.
Conference Description :
Press Ganey scores reveal that some patients are dissatisfied with their providers. After providers complete their training there is little coaching or mentoring available to help them move from competence to excellence in patient care.
This one-on-one mentored activity taught by members of the Miller-Coulson Academy of Clinical Excellence will fulfill this need. Faculty members’ desires to improve clinically and to receive explicit coaching and mentoring about their clinical performance will be explicitly addressed in the curricular objectives, plans, and agenda.
Conference Objectives are :
• List all domains of clinical excellence.
• Recognize the importance of delivering clinically excellent care consistently to all patients.
• Perform the five elements of etiquette-based medicine at the beginning of each encounter with new patients.
• Show a statistically significant increase in their Press Ganey scores.
• Refer a colleague who is looking for an educational resource or curriculum to help that same colleague move towards clinical excellence in this successful curriculum that helped the referring participant him/herself.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|