Mobilisation of the Nervous System 2017
Mobilisation of the Nervous System is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and would be held during Jun 13 - 14, 2017 at Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
A comprehensive course on the diagnosis and management of physical dysfunction of the nervous system. With plenty of practical work and the latest neurobiology, clinicians will be able to rapidly merge the material into all existing manual therapy frameworks.
Conference Objectives are :
• To provide a basic knowledge of neuroanatomy, neurodynamics and pathobiology related to the manual examination of the nervous system.
• To integrate the sciences of clinical reasoning, neurodynamics and neuroscience.
• To provide safe and effective diagnostic skills in the examination and interpretation of physical dysfunction of the nervous system.
• To apply these skills to patient management by clinical reasoning skills.
• To engage in a forum to critically analyse aspects of present day physical therapy.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(01332) 254679|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||12 Jun,2017||EUR 295.00|