Introduction to The Bobath Concept : What is Normal Movement
Introduction to The Bobath Concept : What is Normal Movement is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and would be held during Jun 8 - 9, 2017 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe key components relating to the analysis of key postures (sitting / standing) and movement sequences (sit to stand to sit)
• Identify key characteristics of efficient movement performance and recognise potential causes for lack of efficiency.
• Understand the wide postural and movement control variations in the normal adult population.
• Demonstrate efficient handling skills to facilitate movement from one postural set to another (sit to stand to sit)
• Apply knowledge of movement analysis to the assessment, clinical reasoning and treatment of patients with neurological dysfunction.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(01332) 254679|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||EUR €210.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|