Introduction to The Bobath Concept : What is Normal Movement is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and would be held during Jun 8 - 9, 2017 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe key components relating to the analysis of key postures (sitting / standing) and movement sequences (sit to stand to sit)
• Identify key characteristics of efficient movement performance and recognise potential causes for lack of efficiency.
• Understand the wide postural and movement control variations in the normal adult population.
• Demonstrate efficient handling skills to facilitate movement from one postural set to another (sit to stand to sit)
• Apply knowledge of movement analysis to the assessment, clinical reasoning and treatment of patients with neurological dysfunction.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||EUR €210.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news