Instructional Course in Hand Surgery (ICHS) 7.1 Skin & Soft Tissue, Infection, Dupuytren's Disease 2017
ICHS 7.1: Skin & Soft Tissue, Infection, Dupuytren's Disease s organized by British Society For Surgery of The Hand (BSSH and wouldi be held during Feb 3 - 4, 2017 at Manchester Conference Centre, Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
Describe and illustrate
skin anatomy and flaps
• Appraise up to date techniques in skin substitutes and vac dressings
• Formulate a plan for using them effectively
• Answer FRCS Orth or Plast questions on skin graftsExplain the advantages and disadvantages of operative and non operative management of finger tip injuries
• Planhow to manage nail bed injuries –do they need surgery?
• Anticipate, avoid and manage late nail bed complications
•Formulate a management plan for fingertip and nail bed injuries Evaluate options for the cover of thumb and hand soft tissue defects
•For ortho; explain basic flaps that will allow you to describe cover in the exam, or if stuck with a case and no plastic surgery backup.
•or plastic and for participants with a more detailed existing knowledge of hand surgery:
•select tips and tricks for salvage Formulate principles of microsurgery
• List indications Anticipate expected results of replantation and macro replantation
• Answer questions at FRCS and at EBHS exam level on replantation
• Outline the state of the art in prosthetics
• Advise patients appropriately
• Referral appropriately to the orthotics team.
|Contact No. :|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|