Genetics & Genomics : A Focus on Women’s Health is organized by Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education and would be held on Sep 07, 2017 at InterContinental Hotel And Bank Of America Conference Center, Cleveland, Ohio, United States Of America.
We invite practitioners and healthcare professionals seeking to learn the latest developments in medical genetics especially providers in Ob/Gyn & Women’s Health, Oncology, Genetics, Internal Medicine and Subspecialties, Pediatrics, and Nursing. Trainees and students with an interest in expanding their knowledge of genomic medicine and related topics are also encouraged to attend.
This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Participants claiming CME credit from this activity may submit the credit hours to the American Osteopathic Association for Category 2 credit.
Conference Objectives are:
• Assess novel genetic service delivery models in women’s healthcare
• Describe present and emerging genetic technologies and their applications in women’s healthcare
• Discuss current management practices of women with a diagnosis of or at high-risk for breast or gynecological cancers
• Explore current reimbursement trends and cost saving strategies for genetic services
• Review pregnancy care and counseling for complex maternal and fetal cases
• Review the social and ethical implications of genetic screening and testing in the women’s health setting
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Conference Fee||06 Sep,2017||USD 100.00|
|Non-Physician Conference Fee||06 Sep,2017||USD 25.00|
|Resident / Fellow Conference Fee||06 Sep,2017||USD 25.00|