Evaluation of Social Interaction (ESI) is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and would be held during Jun 6 - 8, 2017 at Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
This 3 day training workshop provides critical information related to the theoretical basis of the Evaluation of Social Interaction (ESI), as well as experiential learning of administering and scoring ESI evaluations. Participants obtain valuable, hands- on information regarding occupation-based assessment and intervention, as well as viewing and scoring videotaped and live ESI observations during the course. Rater calibration is required following the 3 day course. Potential ESI rater's must complete 10 live observations after the course and submit this data for rater calibration. Rater calibration allows each raters' severity to be determined and whether or not he or she is scoring the ESI in a reliable manner.
Conference Objectives are :
• What is this person's quality of social interaction ? (a criterion-referenced interpretation)
• How does the quality of this person's social interaction compare with healthy, well persons of the same age ? ( a norm-referenced interpretation)
• Which social interaction performance skills are most impacting this persons' occupational performance ?
• What is the best focus of planned intervention intended to improve quality of social interaction ?
• Has there been a change in this persons' quality of social interaction performance since the last ESI evaluation ?
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £650.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news