Evaluation and Treatment of Shoulder Biomechanics is organized by Health Click and would be held during Oct 14 - 15, 2017 at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, New Jersey, Englewood, United States of America. This cme conference has been approved with 15 credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Incorporate the understanding of shoulder biomechanics into a comprehensive shoulder evaluation. Have an increased understanding of common shoulder dysfunctions.
• Utilize the special tests of the shoulder to determine dysfunction.
• Understand the components of overhead performance biomechanics as it relates to injuries of sporting events that involve throwing motions, swimming strokes and weight training for the upper extremity.
• Incorporate myofascial trigger point therapy as an integral part of the rehabilitation program.
• Develop specialized assessment and treatment programs for specific sports injuries to include: rotator cuff undersurface tears, dead arm syndrome, suprascapular neuritis, myofascial syndromes and microtraumas.
• Identify the dysfunction phases of adhesive capsulitis, painful shoulder and integrate evidence-based rehabilitation techniques to maximize outcomes.
• Analyze available multimodal treatment and rehabilitation techniques.
Develop role of current evidence-based information for effective shoulder treatments.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||800 300 5512|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration||14 Oct,2017||USD 425.00|