Esthetic Foundations 1 – Restoring Anterior Teeth is organized by The Dawson Academy and would be held during Oct 12 - 14, 2017 at Metro Denver Dental Society and Mountain West Dental Institute, Denver, Colorado, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is basically for dentists. This cme conference has been approved with 20 credits.
This Dawson Academy continuing education esthetics course is a hands-on program that will assist the cosmetic dentist in taking those critical steps in accomplishing anterior restorative procedures at their highest level. Restoring anterior teeth and managing dental esthetics with predictability, truly represents the culmination of our understanding of how this intricate system is designed as we attempt to emulate what nature has originally created. Through the use of lecture, clinical videos, and hands-on exercises the restorative dentist will develop the confidence in diagnosis, material selection, preparation design and the creation of key indices to insure predictability in delivering exquisite anterior restorations.
The clinician will have the opportunity to transition the knowledge gained in the “2D” treatment planning mode into a “3D” dental blue print through the use of mounted diagnostic models and the minimal wax technique. The modulation and understanding of Smile Design in an advanced level of dental treatment planning affords the ability to begin with the end in mind, creating an esthetic result that reflects a functionally sound design and insures durability.
• Understand the key concepts of Smile Design relative to Global, Macro and Micro criteria and their assessment related to function and phonetics
• Develop the skill in creating a “Dental Blue” that will enable the production of key indices and stents that will facilitate preparation and provisonalization
• Understand the fluid concepts of preparation design as it relates to functional needs, esthetics and the parameters of new materials.
• Learn an effective and efficient Provisionalization technique
• Understand the key elements related to the assessment of the prototypes to insure predictability in the final restorations
• Learn the key elements in laboratory communication to insure a predictable result
• Understanding the concepts of adhesion and the clinical protocol in the luting of final restorations.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||11 Oct,2017||USD 4800.00|