Dental Sleep Seminar is organized by Sleep Group solutions and would be held during Oct 13 - 14, 2017 at Hilton Savannah DeSoto, Savannah, Georgia, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for Dentists. The CME conference has been approved with maximum of 16 CEU credits.
• Introduction to sleep – sleep stages, disorders
• Sleep apnea prevalence – why is there a need for treatment
• Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
• Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office – protocol review
• Patient education; addressing key issues and getting a snoring patient to convert to a sleep apnea treatment case
• Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
• Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer
• Working with Sleep Physicians
• Download previous night’ s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
• Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
• All appliances will be discussed -- Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, Somno Med, Narval
• Appliance review – pro’s and con’s of all of the major sleep appliances
• Case presentations
• Medical insurance billing. Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures and recommendations from SGS experts who are doing this daily
• Dental Sleep Protocol recap from A-Z
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctors Registration Fee||12 Oct,2017||USD 995.00|
|Staff Members Registration Fee||12 Oct,2017||USD 395.00|