Comprehensive EKG Seminar: Diagnostic skills for myocardial ischemia, infarction, axis deviation, bundle branch blocks, hypertrophy, and fascicular blocks (Oct 04, 2017)
Comprehensive EKG Seminar: Diagnostic skills for myocardial ischemia, infarction, axis deviation, bundle branch blocks, hypertrophy, and fascicular blocks is organized by Northwest Anesthesia Seminars (NWAS) and would be held on Oct 04, 2017 at Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States Of America.
The target audience for this medical event for physicians, certified registered nurse anesthetists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and other medical care providers who must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the specialty or are impacted by it. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Review the 12-lead EKG system, the normal morphology of the EKG waveforms, and options for lead placement.
• Define the criteria for assessing evidence of myocardial ischemia, injury, and infarction, including the limitations of the EKG.
• Review the classic placement of chest leads and limb leads as well as discuss legitimate variations available for EKG lead placement for surgical and postoperative patients.
• Apply the criteria for the diagnosis of supraventricular arrhythmias (e.g., sinus bradycardia, atrial tachycardia, atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation, and Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome).
• Explain the treatment guidelines for supraventricular arrhythmias.
• Apply the criteria for the diagnosis of first degree heart block, second degree heart block (Mobitz I & II), and third degree heart block with a junctional escape or ventricular escape rhythm.
• Discuss the treatment of AV nodal and infranodal arrhythmias.
• Apply the criteria for the diagnosis of ventricular arrhythmias (e.g., torsade de pointes, ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation.
• Discuss the recommended treatment for ventricular arrhythmias.
• Diagnose faculty-presented EKG rhythm strips and 12 Lead EKGs, reviewing the criteria by which each was identified.
• Clarify the material presented throughout the day through questions and answers and discuss participants’ concerns for application in their own clinical settings.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 222-6927,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD/DO Early Fee||03 Jul,2017||USD 400.00|
|MD/DO Conference Fee||03 Oct,2017||USD 450.00|
|CRNA Early Fee||03 Jul,2017||USD 375.00|
|CRNA Conference Fee||03 Oct,2017||USD 425.00|
|RN/Others Early Fee||03 Jul,2017||USD 350.00|
|RN/Others Conference Fee||03 Oct,2017||USD 400.00|