AOTrauma Course - Hand and Wrist with Anatomical Specimen is organized by AOTrauma and would be held during Oct 13 - 17, 2017 at Al Bustan Rotana, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The target audience for this medical event is basically for General surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Trauma surgery.
The goal of this course is to increase knowledge and skills for managing difficult and complex case of hand and wrist injuries. The course will be focused on best practice operative techniques in management of hand and wrist injuries.
Enrollment is open to experienced trauma surgeons, Orthopedic surgeons and hand surgeons who care for hand and wrist injuries. Previous attendance at AOTrauma Principles and Advances of Fracture Management Courses is highly recommended.
The course is aimed at practicing surgeons involved in the care of complex hand and wrist injuries and its sequelae.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
• Identify and classify these injuries
• Perform preoperative decisions and the indications and contraindications of those decisions.
• Recognize options of treatment based on best available evidence
• Effectively be able to perform procedures to repair these injuries and handle their sequelae.
• List the common complications of hand and wrist injuries and treatment and discuss their prevention and management.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||13 Oct,2017||USD 1800.00|