Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents : Recognizing & Treating the Emerging Epidemic is organized by PESI HealthCare and would be held on Oct 04, 2017 at DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga Downtown, Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 6.25 clock hours
Conference Objectives are :
• Apply the “Three Ingredients” template for understanding how, why and when anxiety develops in children.
• Recognize and modify the sources of stress in children and adolescents.
• Explain the anxiety management skills to use with young clients.
• Identify effective treatment strategies for each of the seven key anxiety disorders.
• Identify steps that schools can take to reduce student anxiety.
• Apply self-regulation skills and strategies to children.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||14 Sep,2017||USD 199.99|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||03 Oct,2017||USD 219.99|
|2+ Group Rate: per person Registration||03 Oct,2017||USD 199.99|