Anesthesia Spectrum is organized by Northwest Anesthesia Seminars (NWAS) and would be held During Oct 05 – 08, 2017 at The Park Vista - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg, Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for physicians, certified registered nurse anesthetists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and other medical care providers who must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the specialty or are impacted by it. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives :
• Apply the pertinent physical and behavioral sciences - to include but not be limited to advanced anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, chemistry, physics, psychology, and social sciences - as they impact and are affected by the planning, delivery, and monitoring of anesthesia and related services inherent in the anesthesia professions.
• Explain the selection, dosing considerations with methods of administration, safe use, and contraindications and precautions of presented pharmacological agents through the understanding of their physico-chemical properties, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, updated uses, and more recently developed additional, related, and similar drugs.
• Outline comprehensive management plans for the group of patients discussed, whether related in age, physical status, cultural background, invasive procedure, anesthetic or analgesic requirements, clinical setting, adverse reactions, and/or goals of care.
• Apply the principles of safety and asepsis in the performance of anesthetic procedures and administrations, equipment use, and other applications encountered during the provision of anesthesia and analgesia whether in the surgical unit, the labor and delivery suite, the pain management clinic, or other more remote location of anesthetizing services.
• Incorporate the appropriate recommendations and/or requirements of pertinent external organizations, institutions, and professional groups - recognized as serving as the authority for and/or holding the responsibility to compile and approve such tenets - in the provision of anesthesia and related services, whether medical, legal, philosophical, ethical, or health care management standards.
• Apply the new techniques in the clinical setting of the participant.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 222-6927|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD/DO Early Fee||17 Jul,2017||USD 950.00|
|MD/DO Conference Fee||04 Oct,2017||USD 1000.00|
|MD/DO Day Early Fee||17 Jul,2017||USD 255.00|
|MD/DO Day Conference Fee||04 Oct,2017||USD 285.00|
|CRNA/PA/AA/ARNP Early Fee||17 Jul,2017||USD 900.00|
|CRNA/PA/AA/ARNP Conference Fee||04 Oct,2017||USD 950.00|
|CRNA/PA/AA/ARNP Day Early Fee||17 Jul,2017||USD 243.00|
|CRNA/PA/AA/ARNP Day Conference Fee||04 Oct,2017||USD 293.00|
|Resident/RN/Others Early Fee||17 Jul,2017||USD 800.00|
|Resident/RN/Others Conference Fee||04 Oct,2017||USD 850.00|
|Resident/RN/Others Day Early Fee||17 Jul,2017||USD 218.00|
|Resident/RN/Others Day Conference Fee||04 Oct,2017||USD 268.00|