An Educational Meeting on Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension associated with Congenital Heart Disease (PAH-CHD) is organized by CFS Events Ltd and would be held on Sep 22, 2017 at Hallam Conference Centre, London, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event for Pulmonologist and Cardiologists. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 5 CPD Credits.
• PAH overview: Pathophysiology and classification
• Investigation and diagnosis (invasive and non-invasive)
• Management strategy: PAH-specific therapy
• General management of PAH-CHD
• PAH-CHD: Transition to adulthood
• Challenges in PAH-CHD
• Interactive case discussions
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 1438 751 519|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|