America Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) Core concepts course is organized by American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) and would be held during Sep 14 - 16, 2017 at Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West, Mesa, Arizona, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, or other healthcare professional who have had one to two years’ experience in diabetes education and desire an update or in-depth review of the fundamental concepts which support diabetesb self-management education. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 22.0 contact hours.
Conference Objectives are
• Compare and contrast the natural history and pathophysiology of pre-diabetes, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, and gestational diabetes.
• Discuss strategies to promote healthy eating for persons with diabetes of for persons at risk of acquiring diabetes.
• Explore approaches to being active for persons with diabetes or at risk of acquiring diabetes.
• Discuss types, tools, frequency, and targets of monitoring for persons with diabetes.
• Explain techniques for promoting safe medication use in persons with diabetes.
• Identify tactics to promote healthy coping for persons with diabetes.
• Integrate approaches to reduce health risks in individuals with diabetes.
• Use an interactive learning environment to assimilate new knowledge and skills.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member early fee||08 Sep,2017||USD 795.00|
|Non-Member late /onsite feee||14 Sep,2017||USD 895.00|
|AADE Member Early fee||08 Sep,2017||USD 595.00|
|AADE Member Late/onsite||14 Sep,2017||USD 695.00|