Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider (Aug 10 - 11, 2017)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider is organized by SUNY - Upstate Medical University and would be held during Aug 10 - 11, 2017 at EMSTAT Center, Syracuse, New York, United States of America.
This two-day course is designed for professionals who are completing the course for the first time – emergency medical providers including physicians, physician assistants, nurses, paramedics, emergency technicians, respiratory therapists and other professionals who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency.
The course is organized utilizing a case-based approach as recommended by the American Heart Association. Cognitive and psychomotor skills are evaluated. This course presents all core material from the Textbook of Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
At the conclusions of these courses, each participant should be able to:
• Identify and treat patients with acute coronary syndromes
• Recognize life threatening situations, such as stroke, and provide effective initial care and transfer to reduce disability and death
• Demonstrate effective communication as a member of a resuscitation team and recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance
• Recognize and initiate early management of conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate the resuscitation outcome
• Demonstrate proficiency in providing BLS care, including providing effective chest compressions and integrating AED use
• Manage cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC), termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care.
|Contact No.||:||315 464-4851|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Attending||09 Aug,2017||USD 325.00|
|Fellow/Resident||09 Aug,2017||USD 325.00|
|PA, NP||09 Aug,2017||USD 275.00|
|RN, LPN||09 Aug,2017||USD 225.00|
|PR, RT, Paramedic, A-EMT-CC, PHARM||09 Aug,2017||USD 175.00|
|Upstate Medical University Student||09 Aug,2017||USD 100.00|
|Student of Another Institution||09 Aug,2017||USD 160.00|