Academy of Medical - Surgical Nurses (AMSN) Certification Review Course is organized by Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN) and would be held during Sep 14 - 15, 2017 at MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland, Midland, Michigan, United States of America.This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 14.00 Contact Hours.
This course will serve as a review and update on overview of interventions that medical-surgical nurses use to promote quality of life for their clients.
• Using the nursing process to enhance physical and psychological well-being in clients and their significant others is inherent in the role of the medical surgical nurse.
• Attending this course will provide those taking the medical-surgical certification exam with information necessary for success and will include practice exam questions.
• For those not taking the test, the course provides an excellent review of the body systems and nursing interventions used.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe techniques for preparing for a Medical-Surgical Certification exam.
• Relate the pathophysiologic basis of various disease states to the nursing assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation process.
• Identify outcome criteria and evaluative criteria used by nurses to determine effectiveness of nursing care of various medical-surgical patients.
• Outline the legal, ethical, and professional responsibilities inherent in being a medical-surgical nurse caring for a variety of patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|AMSN Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification 2-Day Review Course - Conference Fee||13 Sep,2017||USD 150.00|