9th Annual Personalized and Precision Medicine Conference is organized by Arrowhead Publishers and Conferences and would be held during Oct 16 - 17, 2017 at The Spa at Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando, Florida, United States Of America.
Key Themes at This Conference :
• R & D: Trends & Challenges in Diagnostics and Therapeutics
• Technologies Revolutionizing Precision Medicine
• Beyond Oncology: Infectious Disease, CNS Disorders and Cardiovascular Disease
• Harnessing Big Data For Research & Clinical Application
• Patient Engagement, Empowerment & Ethical Issues
• From Research to Clinical Adoption: Drivers, Barriers, and Designing Success Strategies.
The conference will present the latest research and trends propelling Precision Medicine into the future with a focus on innovations in R & D, technological developments, Precision Medicine advances in infectious disease, CNS and cardiovascular disease, patient/citizen involvement (the ‘quantified self’) and its impact advancing Precision Medicine, health and social well being.