21st World Congress and Exhibition on Vaccines, Vaccination & Immunization is organized by Allied Academies and would be held during Nov 16 - 17, 2017 at Fleming's Hotel Wien-Westbahnhof, Vienna, Wien, Austria. The target audience for this medical event basically for Immunologists and Microbiologists.
Viral diseases are contagious and rapidly spread from person to person, when a virus enters the body. It begins to multiply in the blood stream. Vaccines are using against some viral diseases such as chickenpox, flu(influenza), HIV/AIDS, human papilloma virus (HPV), rubella, Shingles, hepatitis, meningitis, pneumonia. Recently, anew two-dose herpes zoster vaccine called HZ/su was administered for the older people, which is safe and reduces the risk for shingles.
This Conference designed in a way to provide an exclusive platform for new researchers, scholars, physicians, Immunologists, students and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the concerned field. The two days of educational program will include keynote presentations, session speakers, and poster presenters on the latest in innovative techniques as well as papers in the areas of Vaccines, Immunology, Pathology, Advanced Delivery technologies in vaccines and Immunotherapy of deadly diseases like cancer.
Events in Vaccines world 2017 :
• Speaker slots for keynote talk and plenary talk for doctorates, professors, post-doctoral fellows and young research forum.
• Workshops/Symposium platform for Doctorates and Professors.
• Exhibitor booths for healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industries.
• Poster presentation and young research forum for students.
Conference Highlights :
• Novel Vaccines - Research and Development
• Vaccination for Viral Diseases
• Human Papillomavirus Infection
• Cancer Immunotherapy
• Vaccination for bacterial Diseases
• Infants/Children Vaccines
• Human Vaccines - Infectious & Non Infectious Diseases
• Vaccination for Pregnancy
• Vaccination for older/aged people
• Veterinary Vaccines
• Plant-Based Vaccines
• Clinical Trials in Animals Models
• Side Effects of Vaccines
• Vaccine Design-Immunoinformatics
• Advances in Vaccine Delivery Technologies
• Vaccination for Vector-borne Diseases
• Vaccines for Neurodegenerative Disorders
|Contact No.||:||+1 (201) 877 9344|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Delegate - Academia - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2017||USD 599.00|
|Delegate - Business - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2017||USD 699.00|
|Package A (Single Occupancy) - Academia - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2017||USD 1020.00|
|Package A (Single Occupancy) - Business - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2017||USD 1099.00|
|Package B (Single Occupancy) - Academia - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2017||USD 1170.00|
|Package B (Single Occupancy) - Business - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2017||USD 1249.00|
|Speaker Registration - Academia - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2017||USD 720.00|
|Speaker Registration - Business - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2017||USD 799.00|