2-Day Mini Implant Course Buffalo is organized by Shatkin F.I.R.S.T., LLC and would be held during Sep 14 - 15, 2017 at Dental Implant Training Centre, Amherst, New York, United States of America. This CME conference has been approved with 16 AGD Credits.
This course will cover the following subjects :
• Mini Dental Implant Treatment Planning
• Case Selection and Placement Procedure
• Marketing Mini Implants in Your Practice
• One Visit Denture Stabilization Procedure
• Lab Fabricated Finished Single Tooth & Multiple Tooth Replacements Accomplished in Less than an Hour. (F.I.R.S.T. Technique)
• Two or Three LIVE Surgeries (Denture Stabilization and or Single or Multiple Tooth Replacement)
• Hands on Training Placing Implants in sawbone utilizing prefabricated Surgical Stents
• Guest Lecturers who share their experiences with Mini Dental Implants.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Registration||13 Sep,2017||USD 995.00|