15th Annual Northern New England Critical Care Conference
15th Annual Northern New England Critical Care Conference is organized by University of Vermont Continuing Medical Education and would be held during Oct 12 - 14, 2017 at Stoweflake Conference Center, Vermont, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This course is designed to address important clinical issues encountered while delivering critical care. All ICU healthcare professionals (physicians, pharmacists, nurses, respiratory therapists, advanced practice nurses and physician assistants) will be given up‐to‐date and practical information relative to daily management of the critically ill patient. Participants will be able to identify and discuss recent developments and trends through comprehensive didactic sessions.
Conference Objectives are :
• Review and discuss the evaluation and management of patients in shock, with a focus on septic shock.
• Review and discuss strategies for fluid resuscitation and determination of volume status.
• Review, discuss, and practice techniques for safely obtaining a secure airway in critically ill patients.
• Review the complexities of managing pain in critically ill patients, in the context of our societal problem with opioids.
• Demonstrate a variety of devices to use to secure an airway.
• Gain hands-on experience with these devices using anatomical models.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - Lectures - Early Fee||02 Oct,2017||USD 575.00|
|Physicians - Lectures - Final Fee||11 Oct,2017||USD 650.00|
|Other Medical Professionals - Lectures ONLY - Early Fee||02 Oct,2017||USD 375.00|
|Other Medical Professionals - Lectures ONLY - Final Fee||11 Oct,2017||USD 450.00|
|Non-Physician Trainees - Lectures ONLY - Early Fee||02 Oct,2017||USD 125.00|
|Non-Physician Trainees - Lectures ONLY - Final Fee||11 Oct,2017||USD 200.00|
|Physicians - Lectures & Workshop - Early Fee||02 Oct,2017||USD 700.00|
|Physicians - Lectures & Workshop - Final Fee||11 Oct,2017||USD 775.00|
|All Other Medical Professionals - Lectures & Workshop - Early Fee||02 Oct,2017||USD 500.00|
|All Other Medical Professionals - Lectures & Workshop - Final Fee||11 Oct,2017||USD 575.00|