The Brigham Board Review in Pulmonary Medicine is organized by Ebix | Oakstone Publishing, LLC and will be held during Jul 31, 2016 - Jul 31, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is fellows/trainees and practicing pulmonary specialists (MDs) and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in Pulmonology) who are preparing to take ABIM Board Review or Recertification Examinations or who seek CME activities to improve patient care in the area of Pulmonology Medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 30.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
Get state-of-the-art information on major areas in pulmonary medicine, prep for exams, and learn how to put optimal therapeutic strategies to use in your practice. This CME board review course shows you the latest techniques to treat respiratory infections, lung diseases, interstitial disorders, pulmonary vascular diseases, and more:
• Understand clinical problems reflected in the curriculum for the ABIM pulmonary disease subspecialty board examination
• Summarize major areas in pulmonary medicine, including respiratory physiology, genetics, and cell and molecular biology
• Review pulmonary function testing, fundamentals of pulmonary imaging, cardiopulmonary exercise testing
Conference Objectives are :
• Apply current/recommended pulmonary guidelines in clinical practice
• Perform differential diagnosis of complex clinical presentations related to pulmonary disorders
• Identify/apply current therapeutic options for specific pulmonary disorders
• Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to clinical practice in pulmonary medicine
• Illustrate knowledge of pathophysiology as it applies to management of pulmonary disorders
• Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification pulmonary examinations