National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium 2016 is organized by World Class CME and would be held during Dec 4 - 8, 2016 at Disney Yacht Club Resort, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Increase diagnostic capabilities in multiple radiology sub-specialties
• Utilize MRI to assess injury and disease in the knee, wrist, elbow and shoulder.
• Apply ultrasound to musculoskeletal, gynecological, obstetrical, cardiovascular and other organ systems.
• Effectively use MDCT and MR imaging to evaluate the abdomen, liver, pancreas, spleen and bowel
• Plan the appropriate imaging of emergency department patients
• Improve assessment of genitourinary malignancies, masses, and anomalies using MRI, CT and US.
• Improve diagnostic accuracy in breast imaging and distinguish advantages of the newest breast screening and diagnostic technologies
• Correctly interpret and stage CT findings in the context of a lung cancer-screening program
• Understand how to utilize noninvasive options such as CT, MR and ultrasound for the evaluation of vascular problems
• Improve skills in MR and US guided radiology procedure