American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS) 37th Annual Scientific Meeting - Pelvic Floor Disorders (PFD) Week is organized by American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS) and would be held during Sep 27 - Oct 01, 2016 at Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Colorado, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event basically for physicians, nurses, physical therapists, students,
researchers, educators, and other healthcare professionals interested in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
Educational Goals and objectives :
• Describe and discuss the pathophysiology of pelvic floor disorders, including pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, and sexual dysfunction
• Identify risk factors and the epidemiology of pelvic floor disorders
• Delineate the impact of pelvic floor disorders on the quality of life for women who suffer from these conditions
• Review and discuss the standard and new tools to assess and quantify pelvic floor disorders
• Explain non-surgical and surgical treatments used to manage pelvic floor disorders.
PFD Week is for physicians, nurses, physical therapists, students, researchers, educators, and other healthcare professionals interested in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. New treatment techniques and developments in both surgical and non-surgical settings will be shared through a variety of educational formats designed to encourage interactive discussion. Scientific material will be presented through lectures, posters, videos, live surgeries, and tips and tricks presentations.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $895.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $825.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Jul 22, 2016|