American Public Health Association (APHA) Annual Meeting 2016 is organized by American Public Health Association (APHA) and would be held on Oct 29 - Nov 2, 2016 at Colorado Convention Center - Denver, Colorado, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved with 18 credits Hours.
2016 Annual Meeting Theme - Creating the Healthiest Nation : Ensuring the Right to Health
Educational Objectives :
• To address the gap between public health practitioners knowledge and performance as it relates to developing and implementing policies that demonstrate a collaborative approach to improving the health of all people.
• To define the roles of the public health community in working together to promote health, equity, and sustainability as public health policies are developed and implemented.
• To increase knowledge of the public health community to incorporate health, equity, and sustainability into specific policies, programs, and processes, and to embed health, equity, and sustainability considerations into government decision-making processes.
• To identify best practices in developing and implementing health in all policies.
• To improve the competencies of public health practitioners through skill-building.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $945.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $885.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Sep 15, 2016|