American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS) Annual Meeting 2016 is organized by American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS) and would be held during Jan 13 - 16, 2016 at Westin Kierland Resort and Spa, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America. The targeted audience for this medical meeting basically for Surgeons.
Learning Objectives :
Following completion of this activity, participants will be able to :
• Develop relationships and mentoring that lead to successful hand research and contributions to better patient outcomes.
• Understand the new landscape of medicine leading to better patient care through the use of social media, the internet and understating new reimbursement models.
• Discuss clinical and basic scientific research on hand and upper extremity problems.
• Integrate principles of hand therapy with surgical management of hand and upper extremity problems.
• Evaluate surgical and nonsurgical principles of managing common hand and upper extremity problems.
• Compare the intellectual discourses through an integrated program with the related surgical societies (ASRM and ASPN) and resolve conflicts.
• Implement enhanced management of fractures, arthritis and congenital problems.
• Compare clinical and nonclinical hand therapy issues for a variety of hand problems and fractures.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1325.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|