American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Annual Meeting 2016 is organized by American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) and would be held during Oct 15 - 18, 2016 at The McCormick Place - Chicago, Illinois, United States Of America. The target audience for this medical event is basically Ophthalmologists, nurses, ophthalmic technicians and other allied health personnel who are engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases, as well as business managers responsible for managing the business aspects of an ophthalmic practice. This CME conference has been approved with a maximum of 33 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits offering.
Learning Objectives :
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to :
• Identify recent advances in the diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases
• Identify major advances in key areas of cutting-edge research and technology in ophthalmology
• Incorporate skills and techniques from the hands-on Skills Transfer courses into their daily practice
• Integrate practice management strategies to address critical business and operational tasks in the ophthalmologist's practice
• Develop strategies to identify and address their own individual professional practice gaps.
|Contact No. :||415.447.0320|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $975.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $875.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Aug 10, 2016|