Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) Two-day Provider Course is organized by Baptist Health South Florida. This Onsite medical conference will be held from Jan 01, 2016 - Dec 30, 2020, at Baptist Clinical Learning Center, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
Who should attend?
The AHA developed the ACLS Provider Course for "currently active" healthcare providers (e.g., medical, nursing, emergency medical or allied health personnel) whose daily occupation or volunteer activities require proficiency in the knowledge and skills of ACLS.
14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
14.00 Nurse Practitioners
14.00 General certificate of attendance
What is the overview of the Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) Two-day Provider Course?
The Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Two-Day Course is for physicians who have never taken the course or whose ACLS completion card has expired, and involves 14 hours of class time. Baptist Health is an accredited American Heart Association (AHA), provider.
This course is intended for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in or out of the hospital. Participants will magnify their skills in the treatment of arrest and peri-arrest patients through active participation in a series of simulated cardiopulmonary cases.
What are the objectives of the Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) Two-day Provider Course?
• Identify and begin early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcomes.
• Explain proficiency in producing BLS care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating • Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) use.
• Conduct cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC), termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care.
• Identify and treat ischemic chest pain and expedite the care of patients with the acute coronary syndrome.
• Identify other life-threatening clinical situations, such as stroke, and provide effective initial care and transfer to reduce disability and death.
• Illustrate effective communication as a member or leader of a resuscitation team and recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance.
Providers who take the ACLS Providers Course must be proficient in the following:
• Performing BLS CPR skills using the 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
• Must be able to Demonstrate Basic ECG interpretation.
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of pharmacological concepts and competent administration of Cardiac drugs used during ACLS.
• Performing the BLS Primary Survey and the ACLS Secondary Survey.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $210.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news