1st The New York School of Regional Anesthesia (NYSORA) International Winter Symposium at the XIV Winter Olympic Games Mountain 2016 is organized by The New York School of Regional Anesthesia and would be held during Jan 27 - 30, 2016 at Termag Hotel - Novo Sarajevo, Federacija Bosne i Hercegovine, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The targected audience for this medical event basically for Anesthesiologists. The CME conference has been approved with Continuing Medical Education (CME).
OBJECTIVES: Suggest the optimal application in a perioperative setting for ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia management techniques.
- Construct a plan to manage challenging patients and techniques for better patient outcomes.
- Analyze and understand the latest changes in ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia techniques.
- Compare techniques and clinical applications of ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia procedures to improve success rate and reduce the risk of complications.
- Determine the proper choice of single-injection versus continuous nerve block techniques for better patient outcomes.
- Enhance the understanding of the indications for the management of continuous infusion of local anesthetics to optimize the effectiveness & safety of analgesia and rehabilitation.
|Contact No. :||+44 1462 483 466|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $950.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $850.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Oct 30, 2015|