Patient Safety Highlights - Perioperative Pacemaker and Defibrillator Management: What You Need to Know is organized by American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) and will be held during Nov 18, 2015 - Nov 17, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event is Anesthesiologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are:
• Review the 2011 ASA and HRS-ASA advisories regarding the care of the patient with an implanted cardiac device.
• Develop a perioperative strategy for patients with implanted cardiac generators.
• Learn to distinguish a pacemaker from an implanted cardioverter-defibrillator.
• Examine x-ray codes to identify the manufacturer of a cardiac generator.
• Develop a strategy for improving care of patients with a pacemaker or implanted cardioverter-defibrillator.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(847) 825-5586|
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $22.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|