The 2016 Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) course is a high-yield intensive program designed to assist with the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Initial and Recertification Examinations. This course is intended for Internists, General Practitioners, Primary Care Physicians and Family Practitioners who are less than two years away from Medical Conferencestheir next board exam.
• A personalized learning experience: Customize your education with a private self-assessment. The results then inform a custom curriculum unique to your specific needs.
• An adaptive study guide: Save time by following your dynamic study guide that adjusts as you gain mastery.
• Board exam preparation: Gain confidence in your preparedness with graphical visualization of your knowledge growth. On average, physicians who use our online system achieved a 21-point increase in knowledge from pre to post-test.*
• Easy access anywhere, anytime: Get full access to the curriculum anywhere you have an internet connection. We enable you to fit learning into your life and work schedule instead of the other way around.
• CME and MOC credits: Claim up to 42.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 42.25 ABIM MOC points upon the submission of a passing score of 80% or higher on your post-test.
* Test lift is for average score increase in multiple specialty online mock board-style exams using the platform.
View All Speaking
Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
Internal Medicine and General Medicine
View All Attending
|Contact No.||:||(844) 527-4338 Ex.2|
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $649.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|