Advanced Privileging and Credentialing Challenges is organized by American Association for Physician Leadership and will be held during May 01, 2014 - May 31, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Physician leaders are charged with the providing the best possible care for patients. Privileging and credentialing can help to protect providers and the public. Learn the principles of privileging for a variety of clinicians in the ever-changing landscape of health care. Understand the ethical and legal responsibilities of health care leaders. Apply analytical processes to measure and improve performance of individuals and organizations. Examine the identified best practices to enhance effectiveness for all. Explore case studies and court cases to apply the skills learned by signing up today for Advanced Privileging and Credentialing Challenges.
• Temporary, new and older physician privileging
• Telemedicine special needs
• Accreditation requirements and legal risks
Conference Objectives are :
• Identify the responsibilities of medical staff leaders with respect to credentialing and privileging activities.
• Examine “best practices” to enhance the effectiveness of the credentialing and privileging process.
• Review accreditation requirements applicable to privileging matters.
• Determine the legal risks relevant to various privileging issues.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.