Management Skills for Physician Leaders is organized by American Association for Physician Leadership and will be held during Apr 01, 2012 - Apr 30, 2018. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The Physician leaders who want to learn the basics of medical management can enroll in Management Skills for Physician Leaders. Why are there so many managers but so few leaders in the medical field? How can physician leaders make decisions that work? What strategies and tactics can inspire groups to work more effectively together
• The continuum concept of the decision-making process
• The effect of size on group dynamics
• Structuring and running meetings
• Using the nominal group process for problem identification and problem-solving
Conference Objectives are :
• Explain the continuum concept of the decision-making process.
• Discuss the behavior and structure approaches to meetings.
• Describe the effect of size on group dynamics.
• Determine which type of meeting to use in any given situation.
• Use the nominal group process for problem identification and problem solving.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $230.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|