Musculoskeletal MR of Commonly Imaged Joints is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and would be held during Jul 18 - 20, 2018 at American College of Radiology, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and 25 SAM Credits.
This course is designed to provide the practicing radiologist an intensive hands on experience in the technique and the interpretation of MR imaging of the knee, shoulder, ankle / foot and hip. The course is focused toward the non musculoskeletal trained radiologist responsible for interpretation of these often complex examinations.
Program Objectives :
• Identify the normal appearances of important anatomic structures on MR imaging of the knee, shoulder, ankle/foot and hip
• Identify abnormalities involving the menisci, cruciate ligaments, collateral ligaments, extensor mechanism and osteochondral structures on MR imaging of the knee
• Recognize important MR imaging features of rotator cuff tears, glenoid labral injuries and their clinical implications
• Detect common abnormalities of frequently injured tendons, ligaments and osteochondral structures on MR imaging of the ankle/foot
• Recognize important imaging features of avascular necrosis, labral tears, femoroacetabular impingement syndrome and traumatic injuries on MR of the hip.
NOTE: This course will offer the optional Workstation Refresher session at 7:00am on the first day of the course. Those who attend this session will receive one additional CME credit.
|Contact No.||:||703 648 8900,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $4750.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|